Alberta residents can claim $75 rebate with an purchase of a new eligible efficient thermostat.
With Energy Efficiency Alberta and using the online application form, you can claim a rebate of $75
with an purchase of any eligible energy efficient thermostat. Limit of two (2) products, per category, per address. Offer subject to change or cancellation by Energy Efficiency Alberta at any time.
To see terms and conditions and how to claim your rebate please click on the following links:
• The new Lyric is fully compatible with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, and other ecosystems.
• Automatically activates when you are near by utilizing your smartphone's location. This assures maximum comfort for your arrival.
• Geofencing automatically regulates temperature when you're away.
• Fine Tune measures levels of indoor humidity and temperature that allows for increased comfort.
• Smart Cues will keep you informed of when a filter needs replacing and if and when service is required. This feature will even show you where to locate a trusted professional.
• Shortcuts and Event Based Scheduling allow for additional customization options.
• This thermostat can be accessed and is compatible with numerous smartphones and tablets (Android/AppleiOS)
• View upcoming shifts in weather patterns through your thermostat.
• Motion-Sensing Display lights up on your approach.
• LED-Illuminated Halo Ring changes color upon function. Orange (heating), Blue (cooling), Green (savings).
• IAQ Compatibility- Universal Humidifier, Dehumidifier or Vent.
• Precision Control allows for a 3 heat/2 cool heat pump and 2 heat/2 cool conventional systems.
• This thermostat includes a 3" diameter polished glass face and a 1" beveled depth.
• A decorative back plate and simplified touchscreen interface that utilizes User-Friendly iconography have also been included.
• Honeywell's classic round design.
• Come with optional back-plate, can be used to hide paint gaps or screw holes left by the old thermostat.
A thermostat that adapts to your life. You can control the Lyric RoundTM
Thermostat from anywhere, or let it manage your comfort and savings automatically, so there’s no learning curve, no rigid scheduling — just comfort when you’re home, and energy savings when you’re away
Comfort. Savings. Your life – in tune.
Lyric was designed for crazy schedules and spur-of-the-moment activities. You can control Lyric from anywhere on your smartphone, or let it adapt to your life as you go.
Lyric can save energy when you’re away, and get the house warm when you’re heading home. No more wasted energy when you’re out for the night, and no more getting in from work to a cold house. It’ll even let you know when the filter needs changing.
- A round, polished glass face. Motion-sense illumination. Simple touch-screen. Beautiful design.
- Lyric uses your smartphone’s location to work out where you are. 200 miles away? Then you probably don’t need the heating on. Just round the corner, heading for home? Time to get the place warm.
- Lyric can send you notifications when the humidity changes, and if the temperature is too high or too low.
- In winter, it’s not just the inside temperature that affects how you feel. Humidity and the outside temperature play a part too. With intelligent comfort control, the temperature feels just right, all the time.
The Lyric family
- The Lyric RoundTM
. It works perfectly with the Lyric app and the Lyric Water Freeze and Leak Detector.
HomeKit and SmartThings
- The new Lyric RoundTM
Thermostat is fully compatible with Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings, and other ecosystems. So all your home comforts are taken care of – the simple, intuitive way.
You are able to view 6 and 12 hour forecast so you can plan your day. The Honeywell Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat considers both humidity and temperature to maintain your comfort. View and adjust the humidity levels in your home. This one of a kind thermostat keeps your home running efficiently, ultimately saving you money on energy.
Will Lyric work with your heating and cooling system?
- The Lyric thermostat works with common 24-volt systems such as forced air, hydronic, heat pump, oil, gas and electric. Not sure what system you’ve got? Watch the video to find out more.
- It doesn’t work with electric baseboard heating (120/240V)
Minimum requirements - You’ll need an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router and a smartphone or tablet with Android 4.2 and above or iOS 8.4 and above.