CARRYING ON THE V-POWER’S REPUTATION OF VALUE AND RELIABILITY
Don’t let its small size fool you, this amplifier was specifically engineered to offer performance, sound quality and reliability – all meeting Alpine’s high standards.
RAISING THE BAR
The new V-Power products are now Class D digital amplifiers, resulting in a huge efficiency gain versus their predecessors without draining your battery or your pockets. Class-D provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. Translation: Enjoy cleaner bass, even during extreme power demands.
BIG POWER, SMALL PACKAGE
V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size, but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space.
ENHANCED SHUT DOWN PERFORMANCE
No shut down! You get longer time until protection mode kicks in. It is a gradual gain down, no abrupt interruptions in playback.
GREATER HEAT PROTECTION
Greatly improved heat sink capacity for improved shutdown performance. The MRV-M1200’s heat sink is over 30% larger in volume than that of its predecessor, the MRX-M110.
REMOTE BASS LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
Adjust the subwoofer level without having to access the amplifier itself. Simply use the enclosed RUX-KNOB bass knob and get full control for remote on-the-fly bass adjustments. You also have the ability to control up to ten V-Power mono amps from just one RUX-KNOB controller with simple telephone jack adapters. The RUX-KNOB is compatible with all Mono and 5-channel V-Power models.
Each V-Power amplifier comes with its very own birth-sheet. V-Power amplifiers are tested and documented to show their true actual output.
Alpine MRV-M1200 Highlights:
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: Power MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable Lowpass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Bass EQ: Bass EQ Function
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Remote Turn On: Remote Sensing Function (for RCA Input & Speaker Input)
- Low-impedance Possibility:
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Under-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output (4 Volts)
- Speaker-Level Inputs: 4-channel Speaker Level Inputs
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Thermal Control: Multi-stage Power Limits