The PSW111 Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass from a shockingly small enclosure. Small enough to hide behind (or in) furniture or tuck into a corner, the PSW111 easily disappears from view. But its big bass output will never let you forget that it's there, delivering all the visceral gut rumble for your favourite action movies as well as tight, accurate bass precision for your music.
The PSW111 represents a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theatre bass performance. Its compact design is the perfect complement to Polk RM Series and SurroundBar™ loudspeakers.
At just a tad over a square foot, this is one of the smallest subwoofers you can buy, and with the combined power of Polk subwoofer technology it's also one of the strongest, biggest, deepest subwoofers you'll ever feel.
• Heavy-duty MDF construction is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
• This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon. Downward-firing ports also keep the cabinet's front profile as sleek as possible.
• Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. This process helps the PSW111 perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
• PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast.
• Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
• Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
• Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the sub's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
• PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
• Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.