Your Ultimate Jeep Wrangler Upgrade
Your life is an adventure. Your active lifestyle is not confined to four walls, so you rely on your truck for work and play. The X009-WRA is the upgrade you need to keep up with your busy life from work to play. Keep your factory controls and add enhancements like navigation, customizable short-cuts, Bluetooth® wireless technology and sound settings optimized for your truck – all controllable through the easy-to-use, large 9-inch touch-screen. With its oversized screen, integrated system and advanced technology, this premium system will restyle your truck and provide you with a high quality driving experience.
Quality External Hard Keys That Match Factory Dash Lighting
The X009-WRA is equipped with external quality dedicated hard keys that match your Jeep’s dash lighting for a truly uniform look. The hard keys are fully integrated for quick access to core functions such as navigation, vehicle information, volume, phone access, My Favorites and rear camera view (when used with an optional camera system).
Customizable Short-Cuts At Your Fingertips
The My Favorites features offers up to ten pages of eight shortcuts per user for the features that you use the most, such as:
• Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®)
• Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
• Navigation Commands (Favorite Destinations, Quick Place Search)
A new shortcut soft key within all audio and hands-free sources makes it even easier to add sources than before. Set up “My Favorites” for up to two users on the X009-WRA. Easily add, delete, re-name, and re-arrange your short-cut icons by dragging the icon(s) to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your phone via Bluetooth. The X009-WRA loads your system preferences when your phone is connected, so you can quickly access the features you use the most by simply pressing the “star” button.
Wherever Life Takes You, You’re Covered
The X009-WRA offers reliable navigation to wherever work or play may take you with preloaded NAVTEQ® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, which translates to maps galore. With turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers and freeway exit names are announced clearly through your vehicle’s audio system. Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view. This unit also features Alpine's exclusive Graphical User Interface with intuitive screen graphics, so it's easy for you to find your way. Thanks to the included free lifetime traffic service, see the congestion ahead of time so you can choose an alternate route. Get quick and easy directions from start to finish.
• DVD/CD player with 9" touchscreen and AM/FM tuner.
• custom-fit receiver designed for select 2011-up Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited models.
• includes Alpine Restyle package with all installation parts.
• includes iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module to retain factory features, including steering wheel controls and Uconnect.
• built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels).
• built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming.
• built-in HD Radio tuner.
• built-in iPod and iPhone control (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps)◦Siri Eyes Free control with • select iPhones.
• Pandora control with iPhone.
• built-in Android control.
• MHL-compatible HDMI cable required for viewing video content from compatible Android devices.
• built-in navigation system with 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain.
• maps of the United States and Canada, plus 7 million points of interest.
• free lifetime TMC traffic service in metropolitan areas.
• text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns.
• lane assistance and junction view.
• plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities).
• compatible with Alpine TuneIt App Ver 2.0 for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone.
• 9-band parametric EQ.
• time correction.
• high- and low-pass crossovers.
• compatible with Alpine's PXA-H800 IMPRINT audio processor.
• dual-zone A/V output.
• compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner.
• inputs: MHL-compatible HDMI input, rear USB input, rear A/V input (can be used as a second camera input), rear-view camera input.
• outputs: digital optical output; rear A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer).