The JLJX250.1 mono amp puts out up to 250 watts RMS to your sub, so you'll experience thunderous bass in your music. Use the variable low-pass filter and bass boost to tune the amp to your subwoofer system.
An optional remote level control lets you turn the sub up or down from the front seat. The JLJX250.1 includes speaker-level inputs, along with preamp inputs and outputs, so it's ready to work in virtually any system.
• Mono subwoofer amplifier
• 175 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
• Class AB amplifier design
• MOSFET switching power supply
• Frequency response: 10 Hz - 150 Hz
• Optional wired remote level control
• Preamp inputs and outputs
• Speaker-level inputs
• Wiring and hardware not included with amplifier