Sharp’s Aquos LC70LE550U represents a unique large screen value. Full HD 1080P resolution combined with a high performance LED backlight produces excellent picture quality; dynamic contrast ratio of 4,000,000:1 along with fast response time and wide viewing angles add to this home theatre experience.
This Aquos HDTV includes 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced technology that virtually eliminates blur and motion artifacts in fast-moving video. Connectivity including 3 HDMI™ inputs and 1 component video input, all compatible with Full HD 1080p signals complete this value package. Sharp Aquos LED HDTV (LC-70LE550U) Features:
• Full HD 1080p X-Gen LED Panel - with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
• 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced - for the fast-motion picture quality.
• 4 HD Compatible Inputs - including 3 HDMI® and 1 HD Component inputs.
• High Brightness - Sharp LED TVs are very bright, so you can put them virtually anywhere - even near a window, doors or other light sources - and the picture is still vivid.
• Built-in ATSC/QAM/NTSC Tuners - provide access to DTV and available analog TV channels.
• UltraBrilliant LED system - includes a unique "double-dome" light amplifier lens and multi-fluorescents, enabling high brightness and color purity.
• Vyper Drive - enhances the experience for video games by reducing lag times.
Included in box:• Sharp LC-70LE550U
• Power cord