HDP 4 is a D-Class four-channel amplifier, perfect to satisfy any need. It is the most compact HDP; nonetheless, like the other models, it can reach very high power levels: in less than 30 cm (12 inches) it can provide up to 1000W on 2 channels at 4 Ohm! It can be used in full range as well as with crossover settable as Lo-Pass/Hi-Pass.
It has been thought to offer the user the maximum possible flexibility, both thanks to Speaker In and RCA inputs and to the controls, with a status monitor communicating to the user through a LEDs system. Using Speaker In inputs, the ART™ ( Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) function is available; the user can also switch it off.
HDP 4 is the perfect choice for those who look for performance and non-bulky sizes.
The double-extrusion heat sink and the Hertz logo, which is back lit and can be rotated, allow especially sophisticated installations.Features:
• Thermally optimized double extruded
heatsink, ergonomic and aluminium
die-cast end caps;
• 4 LEDs monitor the status of the amplifier and communicate with the user;
• Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs;
• HDP Input featuring either Speaker In (OEM radio) or RCA In (Aftermarket radio)
• ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off
the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker In only);
• Full range Pre-out, also available when using Speaker Level In inputs;
• 12 dB/Oct. continuously adjustable (50 to 5k Hz and 80 to 3.3k Hz) active crossover
with Lo-Pass/Hi-Pass or Full Range settings;
• A/B Input switch eliminates the need for RCA Y-Adapters;
• Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C
capacitors, D-Class 2 Ω stable output stage based on solid T220-5pin power Mosfets