Polk Audio MC Series 6.5" In-Ceiling Speaker
- Ideal For multi-room audio systems
- Specially tuned for great bass even at low listening levels
- Rotating cam mounting system makes installation easy as 1-2-3: cut the hole, feed the wires, and simply drop the speaker in.
- Sold individually
Sale Ends: 2015-02-04
Ideal for multi-room audio systems, the POLK MC60 are specially tuned for great bass even at low listening levels. They have a wide dispersion design for uniform sound-coverage throughout large rooms. The POLK MC60 are durable, moisture resistant materials, including butyl rubber surrounds, stainless steel screws, and aluminum grille, allow for safe use in kitchens, bathrooms, saunas, or under outdoor eaves.
• 6.5" Dynamic Balance Polymer Composite Cones for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
• 3/4" Aimable Silk Dome Tweeter With Neodymium Magnet for clear, detailed highs and excellent imaging even for off-axis listening positions.
• Infinite Baffle Tuning uses the virtual enclosure of in-wall space for superior bass response.
• Paintable Flange And Grille allows the MC Series to virtually disappear in any room!
• Rotating Cam Mounting System makes installation easy as 1-2-3: cut the hole, feed the wires, and simply drop the speaker in.
• 1 POLK MC60 in wall speaker
Quest In-Wall Impedance Matched Stereo Volume Control • 75 Watts Maximum Power Handling • Impedance Protection for up to 16 Stereo pairs of Speakers • Accepts up to 14 gauge Speaker Wire • 12 Step Switching, Including Off Position • Quick Connect T
Quest in –wall volume control is able to handle up to, 75 watt power with volume adjustment range of 42dB. Able to accept up to 14 gauge speaker wire, with quick connect terminals for easy installation. Supports and protects up to 8 speakers.
Made from high quality, 24k gold-plated connectors. This speaker wire connector, can be easily switch between banana plug and pin terminal connection.
Ability to select up to any combination of 4 pairs of loudspeakers • 100 watts per channel maximum power handling • Easy installation & operation • Spring loaded speaker connections • Accepts up to 14 gauge speaker wire • Push button loudspeaker sele
• Ability to select up to any combination of 8 pairs of loudspeakers • 100 watts per channel maximum power handling • Easy installation & operation • Spring loaded speaker connections • Accepts up to 14 gauge speaker wire •
Push button loudspeaker s
ENERGY PERFORMANCE SERIES CABLES have been designed to give your home theatre system a definite improvement in performance compared to using the cables that come in the box with your equipment, by using high-quality cable construction and materials.