Polk Audio 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers - PAIR
This M10 Pair of Loudspeakers is perfect for building starter systems, or for small room or multi-room applications. Use them as surrounds in a den or bedroom system.
Sale Ends: 2015-03-04
This M10 Pair of Loudspeakers is perfect for building starter systems, or for small room or multi-room applications. Use them as surrounds in a den or bedroom system. Wall mount them in your workshop or basement rumpus room for “industrial strength” durability and great sound.
The M10's have superior home theater and music performance.
• Polk Audio’s exclusive Dynamic Balance drivers and tweeters for wide response and low distortion.
• Rubber driver surrounds for a lifetime of reliable high performance.
• Wide dispersion drivers and tweeters project sound over a wide area so every listener in a room hears open, “box-less,” three-dimensional sound.
• Front mounted bass port for deep, punchy bass.
• High efficiency design allows them to be driven by unpretentious amplifiers and receivers, revealing that classic Polk sound...open, spacious and clear!
One pair M10 Bookshelf speakers
Dual twist oxygen free copper and oxygen free nickel plated conductors ensure superior signal transfer for improved sound clarity and deeper bass • 24 K Gold Plated speaker pins resist corrosion and ensure maximum signal transfer • Pre-Terminated – No instillation required.
Energy Performance Series cables are designed to give your home theatre system a definite improvement in performance compared to using the cables that come in the box with your devices, by using high-quality cable construction and materials.
Black Metal Stand for use with bookshelf speakers • Scratch resistant paint finish • Column can be filled with sand of lead shot for added stability • Spikes and rubber pads included.
Made from high quality, 24k gold-plated connectors. This speaker wire connector, can be easily switch between banana plug and pin terminal connection.
SurroundCast is a kit consisting of a transmitter with speaker level inputs and an amplified receiver module with 60 watts of digital power and speaker level outputs. The system allows you to set up any brand of surround speakers wirelessly.