Polk Audio 100 Watt 10" Powered Subwoofer
Polk Audio PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs.
Explosive Performance for Movies & Music
PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW108 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. Here’s how it does it.Polk Audio Powered Subwoofer (PSW108) Features:
• The PSW108 features a front firing port so you get the full bass impact focused directly at your seating area.
• We don’t use cheap paper cardboard woofers. This is the real deal and part of why PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition.
• By using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
• A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
• Line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system.
• Keeps the subwoofer from sliding across the floor when played at high volumes.
• All Polk Audio products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk Audio loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
•High-purity lab grade copper conductor for optimum signal transfer
•Energy Lifetime warranty
Energy Connoisseur subwoofer cable are in-wall certified for allowing installation behind walls. Exclusive PSi Filter (Pure Signal Integrity filter) ensures maximum signal transmission.
Connect your subwoofer with solid-core bass conductors, wrapped in a second wire network to help maximize low-frequency signal transfer, and durable 24k gold contacts.